Candle Care Instructions
We want your experience with our candles to be the best ever, so we’ll give you some tips on how you can keep your candle in mint condition:
- Soy wax has a memory - burn your candle long enough for the melt pool to reach the edge of the jar!
- Burn your candle for a maximum of 4 hours at a time
- For cotton wick candles, be sure to trim the wick to ¼ inch before each use for the perfect burn every time
- For wooden wick candles, trim the wick to ¼ inch before each use by pinching off the curled bits of the black (not the entire black portion!)
Wooden wick troubleshooting:
- Remember: Trim your wick to ¼ inch before each use by pinching off the curled bits of the black, not the entire black portion.
- If your candle flame is dimming and seems like it might go out, let it burn for 20 more minutes.
- If low flame persists, blow out your candle, wait for the wax to harden, then pinch off a bit more of the black portion and try again.
- It’s time to stop using your candle when only a ¼ inch of wax remains.
- Be sure to never leave your candle unattended, and keep away from children and pets.
Add our stylish Candle Care Accessories Set to your order today! This set includes two tools that are perfect for all your candle care and decor needs!
- The Wick Trimmer keeps your wicks ready for the perfect burn by slowing down your candle’s burn time and ensuring flames stay low.
- The Wick Dipper helps you extinguish your candle with minimum smoke so you can enjoy your candle’s scent even as it cools!